MPN: YABBY-EDGE-4G & Hologram SIM
Available in Cellular LTE-M/NB-IoT and LoRaWAN® versions, the Yabby Edge integrates a long-range LoRa® transceiver, GNSS (GPS and BeiDou), Wi-Fi AP MAC Address Scanning, and Cell Tower or LoRaWAN® Geolocation fallback location technologies for seamless Indoor/Outdoor asset tracking and management.
Unique to the Yabby Edge is new cloud-based location calculations. The location processing workload on the Yabby Edge is now handled in the cloud, substantially decreasing power consumption, and contributing to industry-leading battery life - 10 years on Cellular LTE-M / NB-IoT networks, 12 years on LoRaWAN networks on user-replaceable AAA batteries.
The Yabby Edge is fully configurable, allowing users to adapt device configuration to meet their unique asset tracking use cases, such as controlling how often the device reports, movement-based events and alerts, accelerometer sensitivity for high-G events, and more.
Adaptive tracking can also be configured on the Yabby Edge, which increases the device’s reporting frequency when an asset is on the move while putting the device into sleep mode when stationary to conserve battery life and data usage.
LoRa Cloud™ Locator
This product is compatible with Semtech’s LoRa Cloud™ Locator service. Locator is the easiest way to experience first-hand the accuracy and power consumption of LoRa Edge™ for asset tracking in any IoT vertical. For more information, visit locator.loracloud.com.
- GNSS (GPS/BeiDou), Wi-Fi AP MAC Address Scanning, and Cell Tower location for indoor/outdoor asset management
- Deploy-once battery life with 10+ years on only 3 x AAA user-replaceable batteries
- Cloud-based location solving (versus on-device) for substantial power savings
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep mode when stationary to save power
- Battery Low’ and ‘Battery Critical’ alerts
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP67 housing
- LTE-M (Cat-M1)/NB-IoT Connectivity
With your purchase of the Yabby Edge LTE you will receive a Hologram SIM that will need to be activated via https://dashboard.hologram.io/start
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".