The Abeeway Compact Tracker is a higly versatile multi-mode tracker with embedded sensors combining GPS, Low-power GPS, Wi-Fi Sniffer, BLE and LoRa TDoA geolocation technologies, supporting accurate outdoor and indoor geolocation.
Best of all, it has a compact and robust form factor, designed to resist harsh surroundings enabling you to perform seamless asset tracking and management in any industrial environment whether it's for heavy-duty assets or small equipment, taking advantage of itslong battery autonomy.
A state-of-the-art tracker for your industry tracking and asset management needs
- Real-time tracking, status monitoring of heavy and light assets, vehicles, machines and equipment, outdoors or in indoor industrial facilities.
- Activity monitoring based on motion for usage optimization, industrial control and asset management
- Livestock tracking in large farms
- Optimization of supply chain and production, delivery and inventory tracking
- Geofencing applications: receiving zone alerts when leaving/entering specific areas
- Antitheft applications, notification and location trigger when device is moving, at fixed frequency updates or on demand
Ubiquitous geolocation, minimal power consumption
With Abeeway's Compact Tracker precise tracking abilities, find and monitor your assets no matter where they are, whether indoors or outdoors. Our intelligent tracker uses the ultra low-power LoRaWAN® connectivity also adapts to the environment in choosing the best location technology to run on in its present situation, thereby, optimizing battery life.
Longer battery life, lower costs
Unlike other trackers that work on power-hungry cellular networks, the Compact Tracker benefits from the power efficienct LoRaWAN® connectivity. With replaceable 3xAA 2.7Ah batteries, its high battery longevity lets it function for up to 7 years using 1 Wi-Fi scan per hour. Best of all, it doesn't need a SIM card to work saving your budget from costly subscriptions.
Strong, solid, and versatile
With its convenient size and reliable physical configurations, the Compact Tracker perfectly combines practicality with functionality. It is light, dust-proof and waterproof (IP68), and resistant to explosive atmospheres (ATEX certified). It also comes with different sensors, i.e. temperature sensor, 3D motion sensor, and magnetic switch, making it suitable for various industrial indoor and outdoor environments.
Multiple operating modes
- Motion Tracking: Real-time position at a given cycle when motion is detected.
- Permanent tracking: Regular interval real time position.
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events.
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors.
- Geozone detection: capability to detect specific zones that matter for your processes.
- GPS: Precise outdoor position
- Low power GPS: Fast Time To First Fix in outdoor and daylight indoor conditions
- Wi-Fi & BLE: Position in indoor and urban are
Key hardware specifications
- Temperature monitoring
- LoRaWANTM Class A radio
- Waterproof enclosure (IP68); IK08
- Replaceable AA batteriesVery modular fixation
- Magnetic switch (optional)
- Pressure sensor (Optional)
- Speaker (optional)
- Geofencing zone detection
- Edge computing forProximity detection and exposure assessment
- BLE scan function for for inventory of tools and accessories
- Indoor BLE/Wi-Fi fingerprinting with HERE Tracking (requires subscription)
- Indoor BLE based geolocation with Quuppa Intelligent Location (requires Quuppa infrastructure)
- BLE based safe/hazard zone detection
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".