The kuando Busylight IoT for LoRaWAN® networks is a Class C LoRaWAN® device and can be installed in large variety of uses cases. Through the LoRaWAN® downlink package the kuando Busylight can be programmed to show any color and used as a visual notifier. Either indicating a certain event, status or as a cue for a specific handling. Installing the Busylight in networks combined with Class A sensors will complete the IoT experience and the uses cases are basically endless.
- Meeting room occupancy
- Office desk availability
- Parking lot availability
- Cue for calendar event
- Cue for energy/water consumption
- Indicator for status in test or production line
- Indicator for bin availability in warehouse
- Temperature Alert Indicator
- LoRaWAN® Class C Device
- Multicolor RGB LED light
- Color, brightness and flashing can be customized through LoRaWAN®
- 360 degree visible angle view
- Power via 3 meter / 9 foot cord
- FCC, EC, RCM, and RoHS certified product
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".