The MQflex 9s is a LoRaWAN® certified multi-sensor device that’s proven at scale for enterprise deployments. Engineered in-house by MachineQ’s LoRaWAN® experts, this ready-to-use device provides high accuracy, low latency, and superior RF performance. Supporting a wide temperature operating range and long battery life, this UL-listed device is currently used by several enterprise clients across the Food Services, Life Sciences, and Facilities Management verticals.
Note: MachineQ Gateway is required for this product to function.
Includes sensors capable of measuring:
- Water Leak
- Push Button Activity
- Door/Window Activity (Open/Close)
- Barometric Pressure
- Angular Rotation
- Magnetic Flux
- Supports wide operating range (-40°C to +60°C)
- Supports 3 to 5 years of continuous use from a single, replaceable battery
- Engineered by MachineQ for enterprise-grade use with high accuracy and superior RF performance
- Supports firmware updates over-the-air (FUOTA) via BLE and LoRaWAN® for superior performance and ongoing security enhancements
- Supports remote configuration via downlink, providing control and flexibility at scale
- IP65 rated enclosure, FDA approved plastics, and UL listed for safe use in harsh and highly regulated environments
- Edge processing and filtering provide low latency and extended battery life
- 64.5mm x 39.5mm x 27mm
- 47mm x 13mm x 22.5mm
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Download User Guide
MachineQ MQflex Quick Start Guide