The Temperature Sensor used in LSN50v2-D20 can measure -55°C ~ 125°C with accuracy ±0.5°C (max ±2.0 °C). The sensor cable is made by Silica Gel and the connection between metal probe and cable is double compressed for waterproof, moisture-proof, and anti-rust for long-term usage.
LSN50v2-D20 supports temperature alarm feature and users can set alarms for instant notification based on desired ranges.
LSN50v2-D20 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long term use up to 10 years.
- LoRaWAN® v1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- External Temperature Probe (default 2meters)
- Measure range -55°C ~ 125°C
- Temperature alarm
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically or Interrupt
- Downlink to change configure
- Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 50 mm
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Quick Start Guide
Dragino LSN50v2-D20 Decoder
Dragino Battery Life Guide