The wearable works seamlessly with CareBand's Portal and can be integrated into a custom application via APIs/GraphQL. The devices are also equipped with different battery capabilities depending on the application and customer requirements.
- Based on standard LoRaWAN® Protocol
- IP67 Rated
- Support both CareBand Manager mobile app-based configuration and CareBand Portal web-based remote downlink configuration of device parameters
- Support for embedded machine learning models (TinyML)
- Firmware update Over The Air (OTA)
- Built-in rechargeable battery and wireless charging
- Various location tracking modes with ultra-low power
- Low battery indicator
- Support both Class A and Class C modes
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".