AM319 is widely used for offices, stores, classrooms, hospitals, etc. The data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which helps to measure the indoor environment and comfort. Sensor data is transmitted using LoRaWAN® technology. Combining Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature, CO2, light, barometric pressure, PM2.5, PM10, etc.
- Multiple display modes and clear emoticon to easily understand the comfort levels via screen
- Support batteries or DC power supply
- Equipped with traffic light indicator and buzzer to indicate device status and threshold alarms
- Able to store locally more than 18,000 records of 512 KB in total
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".