The SW3L Water Flow Sensor is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery and is designed for long term use up to 10 years. Actual Battery life depends on the use environment and update period.
The SW3L will send water flow volume every 20 minutes. It can also detect the water flow status and send an alarm, to help recognize issues as soon as they begin.
This device is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. It has a weatherproof enclosure and industrial level battery to work in low to high temperatures.
- LoRaWAN® v1.0.3 Class A protocol
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865/RU864
- Upload water flow volume
- Monitor water waste
- 8500mAh industrial battery(none-rechargeable)
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close event
- Datalog feature
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Wall Mountable
- Outdoor Use
- Dimensions: 145 x 100 x 50 mm
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Quick Start Guide
Dragino SW3L V1.1 Firmware