The Abeeway Micro Tracker V3 is a multi-mode tracker with internal sensors combining multi-constellation GNSS, Low-power GPS, Wi-Fi Sniffer, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and LoRaWAN® TDoA geolocation technologies, for continuous outdoor and indoor geolocation. The Micro Tracker is versatile and multi-purpose, thanks to its small size and long battery life. It is the ideal product for contact back-tracing and numerous tracking applications of things of value, people, or pets. At the touch of a button, you have access to a variety of functionalities personalized for your needs.
Optimization of the workforce and safety: lone workers monitoring, tracking, zone alerts and SOS panic button alerts on construction sites, mines, oil and gas platforms, factories, and other industrial indoor and outdoor facilities.
Contact back-tracing, proximity detection for sanitary policy enforcement
Tracking and monitoring of assets, vehicles, machines, and equipment
Antitheft applications, notification, and location trigger when the device is moving, at fixed frequency updates or on-demand
Geofencing applications: alerts when leaving/entering specific areas
Personal tracking with help button: employees, elderly, children
Personal assets protection: cars, motorbikes, bikes, keychains, luggage, handbags, or pets.
Multiple operating modes
- Motion Tracking: High-resolution position when motion is detected.
- Permanent tracking: Periodic interval position
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events.
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors
Multiple Geolocation technologies
- Multi-constellation GNSS Precise outdoor position with GPS/Baidu/Glonass/Galileo
- Low power GPS: Fast Time to First Fix in outdoor and light indoor conditions.
- BLE/Wi-Fi: Positioning for indoor and urban area
- Geofencing zone detection
- Edge computing for Proximity detection and exposure assessment
- User interface: 80 dBa buzzer, bicolour LEDs, button
- Temperature monitoring
- LoRaWAN® Class A radio
- BLE Communication link with a phone
- Water-spray resistant enclosure (IP65)
- ATEX Certified for explosive atmosphere.
- Firmware Upgrade via USB
- 450mAh rechargeable battery
- BLE scan function for the inventory of tools and accessories
- Indoor BLE/Wi-Fi fingerprinting with HERE Tracking (requires subscription)
- Indoor BLE based geolocation with Quuppa Intelligent Location (requires Quuppa infrastructure)
- BLE based safe/hazard zone detection.
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".