The Abeeway Industrial Tracker designed to withstand harsh environment combines a high-performance GPS receiver, a Wi-Fi receiver, and a Semtech Lora transceiver making this product ideal for low-power industrial indoor and outdoor tracking applications such as:
- Asset and vehicle tracking at fixed frequency updates or on-demand
- Anti-theft; Notify and locate when the device is moving
- Activity monitoring
- Geofencing applications
Multi-technology geolocation: Alongside the regular GPS and Wi-Fi, Abeeway offers its proprietary low power GPS technology to offer a "never seen before" autonomy on such small devices, by deporting position calculations to the cloud. It allows to get a position in 10 seconds versus 1 minute for regular GPS, a better sensitivity (working even in bad conditions), and to increases up to 10 times the autonomy versus the GPS.
Abeeway offers a turnkey solution with high-performance hardware and firmware, and APIs to integrate with your own system.
Multiple operating modes
- Motion Tracking: Real-time position at a given cycle when motion is detected.
- Permanent tracking: Regular interval real time position.
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events.
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors.
- Geozone detection: capability to detect specific zones that matter for your processes.
- GPS: Precise outdoor position
- Low power GPS: Fast Time To First Fix in outdoor and daylight indoor conditions
- Wi-Fi & BLE: Position in indoor and urban area, 20-50m precision
Key hardware specifications
- Temperature monitoring
- LoRaWANTM Class A radio
- Waterproof enclosure (IP68); IK08
- Replaceable AA batteries
- Very modular fixation
- Magnetic switch (optional)
- Pressure sensor (Optional)
- Speaker (optional)
- Geofencing zone detection
- Edge computing forProximity detection and exposure assessment
- BLE scan function for for inventory of tools and accessories
- Indoor BLE/Wi-Fi fingerprinting with HERE Tracking (requires subscription)
- Indoor BLE based geolocation with Quuppa Intelligent Location (requires Quuppa infrastructure)
- BLE based safe/hazard zone detection
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".