MPN: RAK 7431 915
RAK7431 WisNode Bridge Serial is an RS485 to LoRaWAN converter designed for industrial applications. The device relays ModBUS data using the LoRaWAN network as means of wirelessly transmitting to and from the end devices.
RAK7431 can operate in all of the LoRaWAN bands within the standard parameters defined by the LoRa Alliance. Its open environment range is 15+ km and in industrial cases, where there are heavy obstructions in the path of the RF signal performance is improved compared to conventional wireless systems due to the characteristics of LoRa as a modulation technique. This allows for consistently good signal quality within the confines of large factories, densely populated offices, storehouses, etc.
This RS485 compatible devices can address up to 16 client terminal nodes. The conversion from and to LoRa frames is seamless and allows for real time control and monitoring of multiple RS485 devices, bus data to access and control the RS485 terminal nodes.
RAK7431 together with RAK gateway and LoRa Server products, can easily and quickly build a wireless industrial field control system. It adopts industrial protection design, supports wide range voltage supply, supports wall mounting and DIN rail installation, facilitates field installation and use.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 protocol stack, supports Class A, Class B & C
- Working modes: Polling mode, transparent mode and packet mode
- Remote cloud management of RS485 devices
- Can address up to 16 RS485, a que with up to 32 instruction sets
- Industrial grade STM MCU: ultra-low power (4uA sleep) and wide temperature range of operation.
- Wide range of input voltages, 8-48V DC input
- Can power RS485 devices via a dedicated output.
- Mounting: Wall, DIN rail, and magnetic mounting
- Compliant with IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-4 and 18KV HMB ESD protection