The RAK7240 WisGate Edge Prime is an ideal product for large scale LPWAN deployment where cost is essential, however there is no compromises to be made on quality. Its wide range of customization options allow for flexibility when deploying a solution. With its industrial-grade components and high class of ingress protection, it achieves a high standard of reliability.
The Gateway provides for a solid out of the box experience where quick deployment is required. Additionally, since its software and User Interface sit on top of OpenWRT, it is perfect for the development of custom applications (via the open SDK).
Thus, the RAK7240 WisGate Edge Prime, is suited for any use case scenario, be it rapid deployment or customization with regards to User Interface and functionality.
- IP65 industrial-grade enclosure with cable glands
- PoE + Surge Protection
- Dual LoRa Concentrators for up to 16 channels
- Backhaul: Wi-Fi, LTE and Ethernet
- GPSSD Card slot
- Built-in LoRa Server (up to 128 nodes license included, higher tiers require a fee)
- OpenVPNSoftware and UI sit on top of OpenWRT
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2LoRa Frame filtering (node whitelisting)
- MQTT v3.1 Bridging with TLS encryption
- Buffering of LoRa frames in case of NS outage (no data loss)