AM107 is widely used for offices, stores, classrooms, hospitals, etc. The data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which allow to quantify the indoor environment and comfort. Apart from screen display, sensor data is also transmitted using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, AM100 series can work for one year with 2 replaceable AA batteries. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature, CO2, light, barometric pressure, etc.
- Visual display via E-ink screen
- Standard AA batteries
- One year work without replacing batteries
- Equipped with NFC and type-C port for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".