These miners are temporarily sold out. To join the Helium Compatible Miner waitlist, click here.
- Helium Compatible Wirnet iStation Miner - 868 MhZ
- 3 dBi Antenna
- PoE Injector
Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway
Carrier-grade casing (IP67) for industrial and outdoor use
4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fallback and Ethernet (RJ45) Backhaul connectivity
Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core
Secure Storage (keys and certificates in secured area) ProvenCoreTM solution
Easy deployment & mounting
Fully integrated and internal antennas (GPS, 4G, LoRa), no external antenna installation required (external LoRa antenna as an option)
Simple and convenient configuration, management, control and update using the Kerlink WanesyTM Management Center
Battery backup to allow the clean shut down of applications in case of power cut
Helium LongFi™ is a technology architecture that combines a leading wireless technology, LoRaWAN, and the Helium Blockchain. LongFi™ is optimized for miles of range, and long battery life for IoT devices.
The Kerlink Helium Compatible Wirnet iStation Miner earns HNT when devices connect, and for validating wireless coverage delivered by peers. Using a system called Proof-of-Coverage, Kerlink Helium Compatible Wirnet iStation Miner earn more HNT when they're in range of other Helium Compatible Gateways, but need to be at least 300 meters apart.
Range depends on the environment, for rural areas up to 10 miles or more, but for more dense areas up to a mile.
Cover Your City in Miles of Wireless Coverage
- Deliver many square miles of coverage from a single Kerlink Helium Compatible Wirnet iStation Miner
- Based on initial testing, only about 50 to 100 Kerlink Helium Compatible Wirnet iStation Miners are needed to provide complete coverage for an entire city
- Create a new global network for billions of devices
- Any IoT device can become Helium-enabled using readily available off-the-shelf hardware components, software, and a reference design that is open source for anyone to improve upon
Helium FAQs and Troubleshooting
Wondering how many hotspots are in your area? Check out the Helium Coverage Map here:
*Purchasing a Kerlink Helium Compatible Miner will automatically subscribe you to the Helium Newsletter to stay up to date on any changes in the ecosystem. If you would like to be removed from this list, please send an email to email@example.com