The Soil Sensor uses FDR method to calculate the soil moisture with the compensation from soil temperature and conductivity. It also has been calibrated for mineral soil type.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LSE01 allows the device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
LSE01 is powered by 4000mA or 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery and is designed for long term use up to 10 years.
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.4 Class A
- Ultro low power consumption
- Monitor Soil Moisture
- Monitor Soil Temperature
- Monitor Soil Conductivity Temperature Compensation
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 4000mAh or 8500mAh Battery for long term use
- Dimensions: 195 x 125 x 55 mm
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Quick Start Guide
Dragino LSE01 Sensor Power Analyzer
Dragino LSE01 Sensor Payload Decoder