The LT I/O Controller allows user to send data over extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. This devices is ideal for professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
The LT I/O Controllers aims to provide an easy and low cost installation by using LoRa wireless technology.
The use environment includes:
- If user’s area has LoRaWAN® service coverage, they can just install the I/O controller and configure it to connect to the LoRaWAN® provider via wireless.
- User can set up a LoRaWAN® gateway locally and configure the controller to connect to the gateway via wireless.
- 2 x Digital Input (bi-direction)
- 2 x Digital Output
- 2 x Relay Output (5A@250VAC / 30VDC)
- 2 x 0~20mA Analog Input (res:0.01mA)
- 2 x 0~30V Analog Input (res:0.01v)
- Power Input 0~24V
- Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 50 mm
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".
Technical DocumentationDownload LoRa IO Controller Datasheet
Download Dragino LT22222 Datasheet
Quick Start Guide
Dragino LT-22222-L Payload Decoder