MPN: WAPS-232N321AU1 (R) 8CH M Sale!
The Browan Outdoor Micro Gateway is best suited for environments that put high demands robustness and longevity. It features a 3G/4G backhaul along with GPS. The gateway works out-of-the-box, with an easy to use web interface for configuration.
The Outdoor Micro Gateway supports 3/4G backhaul, simply insert a SIM card and configure via the web interface. The gateway is supplied with a GPS antenna and Power-over-Ethernet power supply. No LoRa antenna is included by default.
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- 3G/4G backhaul support
- US915 frequency band
- Transmit power up to +27dBm
- Supports LBT (Listen Before Talk)
- 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet
- Built-in OpenVPN support
- Configurable for any LoRaWAN network server
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM (Australia), Telec (Japan), NCC (Taiwan), RCM (Australia), Malaysia
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 68mm
- Weight: 2.05kg
- Country Frequency - US/CAN - 915 MHz // Europe - 868 MHz // Australia - 915 MHz
- Backhaul Options - Ethernet Only // LTE & Ethernet
- Channel Options - 8 Channel // 16 Channel
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Download Product Description
Download Installation Guide
Download User Guide