TEKTELIC’s KONA Mega IoT Gateway provides network operators with a carrier grade product for the deployment of LoRaWAN® Internet of Things networks. The Gateway enables massive scalability in a compact form factor by supporting up to 12 million messages per day.
It is ideal for public and private network operators that require Full Duplex, multiple Rx and Tx Channels, cost effective and reliable LoRaWAN® gateways to maximise their network investment for years to come.
Please note that the Mega IoT Gateway includes the option for cellular backhaul. If making this selection, please allow for an extra two weeks of lead time due to SIM installation.
- Kit includes two LoRa 6dBi antennas, two 3-meter RF cables, and a PoE injector.
- Innovative multiple antenna configuration supporting Rx diversity.
- High availability carrier grade design with support of in-service configuration and software updates.
- Environmentally hardened aluminum enclosure fully tested to withstand extreme temperature conditions.
- Excellent out of band rejection of Interference from other networks such as Cellular and Paging.
- Day-One scalability supporting millions of Rx messages per day.
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa™ network servers and sensors.