MPN: AWS Outdoor Micro Gateway 915 Sale!
The Browan LoRaWAN Outdoor Micro Gateway is specifically designed for wide area smart city applications such as automatic meter reading, street light monitoring, asset tracking, and more.
Typical deployment is using a star network configuration similar to mobile network base stations. The Outdoor Micro Gateway supports operating temperatures from -40ºC to 60ºC and provides an IP67-rated enclosure. It can be configured as a last-mile repeater to solve sensor connectivity issues when a sensor is located at the edge of the coverage or out of coverage. It is a cost-effective way to provide full redundancy coverage for its entire intended service area.
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- 3G/4G backhaul support
- Transmit power up to +27dBm
- Supports LBT (Listen Before Talk)
- 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet
- Built-in OpenVPN support
- Configurable for any LoRaWAN network server
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM (Australia), Telec (Japan), NCC (Taiwan), RCM (Australia), Malaysia
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 68mm
- Weight: 2.05kg
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Download Product Description