MultiTech Conduit® IP67 Base Station is a ruggedized IoT gateway solution, specifically designed for outdoor LoRa® public or private network deployments. This highly scalable and certified IP67 solution is capable of resisting the harshest environmental factors including moisture, dust, wind, rain, snow and extreme heat, supporting LoRaWAN® applications in virtually any environment. The enhanced Conduit IP67 solution can support thousands of LoRaWAN certified end nodes, including the MultiTech mDot™ * and xDot® *. This flexible solution provides durable, low-power, wide area connectivity in support of M2M and IoT applications for both LoRa service providers and individual enterprises wanting to expand their LoRa network coverage. Designed for easy deployment, the solution includes a MultiTech Conduit with a LoRa MultiTech mCard™ , IP67 enclosure, LoRa antenna to improve outdoor range and Ethernet or optional 4G-LTE backhaul. It can be deployed as part of an existing telecommunications tower, individual stand or wall mount.
*Represents ideal network configuration and equipment set up. Results vary depending on payload amount, transmission frequency, spreading factor used, as well as terrain, RF interference and obstruction type (e.g., metal, cement, etc.)
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- External antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Improved design enhancing thermal performance and easy external port access to SIM and USB connectorsISM band scanning for optimum LoRa performance
- Listen Before Talk operating protocol
- GNSS for location coordinate information
- Certified for North American 915 MHz ISM bands