MPN: 510-200-0143R Sale!
Only available to customers in the United States and Canada at this time. Limited quantity available. Max of 15 units per order. Units will ship same week.
MerryIoT Hotspot Miner V1 is a high-quality, user-friendly, plug & play LoRaWAN® indoor gateway powered by the Helium Long Fi™ Network.
Because of its long-range, high penetration, and high sensitivity capabilities, it is a much more cost-effective way to deploy the LoRaWAN® network for sensor applications in the vertical market domain. It provides built-in BLE and QR code which helps set up the device in a few simple steps, and it supports connecting to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet. MerryIoT Hotspot Miner V1 has US915/EU868 versions with FCC/CE certificates respectively.
- CPU: Rockchip RK3566/Quad-core Cortex-A55 up to 1.8GHz
- Memory: DDR3/4 4GB
- Storage: eMMC 32GB/64GB TF card
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 1Tx/1Rx 802.11 b/g/n, built-in antenna
- BLE: 2.4GHz BLE 5.2, built-in antenna
- Crypto chip: I2C control, Microchip ATECC608A/B in SOIC-8 and UDFN-8
- LAN interface: RJ45 1Gbps x 1
- TF: External TF card slot, Supports SDXC or higher speed
- USB: External USB-A 2.0 connector, Reserved for future use
- Frequencies Available: US902~928MHz
- Transmit RF Power: 0.5W (up to 27dBm)
- RF Sensitivity: -135dBm
- DC jack, DC12V 1~1.5A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C Indoor use
- Dimensions: L140 x W110 x H20 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Type Approval: CE/FCC/IC
Technical DocumentationDownload Installation Guide
Download Product Onboarding