Laird Connectivity’s FG8243 omnidirectional fiberglass base station antennas are collinear designs enclosed in a high-density fiberglass which is covered with a protective ultraviolet inhibiting coating.
The radiating elements are made from high-efficiency copper and are carefully phased to provide maximum gain in the horizontal plane. The mounting sleeves are tuned to eliminate RF currents from the transmission line, resulting in a cold sleeve allowing great freedom in mounting. This high quality and well-focused beam provides the highest gain and best efficiency.
- For gateways with 868 MHz frequency
- High performance
- Easy installation w/ optional FM2SP
- Special UV treated randome/resists sun damage
- Durable gold anodized sleeve and cap with N-Female Connector
- 100% tested on Network Analyzer before shipping
- Custom tuning available
- Omnidirectional (circular) outdoor antenna applications used by private organizations and government agencies around the globe.
- Typical applications include land based and marine radio and data transmissions for public safety agencies, commercial organizations, and the military.