MPN: Guppy LoRa1 915 Sensor
Tiny, lightweight and ultra-rugged battery-powered LoRaWAN® geolocation tag for affordable indoor and outdoor asset monitoring.
- This device is US frequency (915 MhZ)
- Powered by 2 x AAA Batteries with up to 5 years battery life
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP67 Housing with compact and ergonomic design
- Accelerometer for Smart Movement Based Tracking and Tilt Detection
- All 868, 915 & 923MHz LoRaWAN® regions supported
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".