LHT65N Sensor is a Long Range LoRaWAN® Temperature & Humidity Sensor. It includes a built-in Tem & Hum sensor and an external Temperature Sensor. LHT65N allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as food safety, vaccine storgae, cold chain, smart building, and so on.
- LHT65N has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery which can be used for up to 10 years*.
- LHT65N is full compatible with LoRaWAN® v1.0.3 Class A protocol, it can work with a standard LoRaWAN® gateway.
- LHT65N supports Datalog feature. It will record the data when there is no network coverage and users can retrieve the sensor value later to ensure no miss for every sensor reading.
- LoRaWAN® Class A protocol
- Frequency Bands: US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN® Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery used for up to 10 year*
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor
- Optional External Sensors
- Tri-color LED to indicate status
- Datalog feature
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 30 mm
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Quick Start Guide
Dragino LHT65N Sensor Firmware
Dragino LHT65N Sensor Decoder