The LSPH01 Soil pH Sensors is made by Solid AgCl reference electrode and pure metal pH sensitive electrode. It can detect soil's pH with high accuracy. The LSPH01 probe can be buried into soil for long term use.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LSPH01 allows the device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
LSPH01 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery.
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Monitor soil pH with temperature compensation
- Monitor soil temperature
- Monitor Battery Level
- Support pH calibration by end user
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- IP68 rate for the Sensor Probe
- 8500mAh Battery for long term use
- Dimensions: 195 x 125 x 55 mm
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Quick Start Guide
Dragino LSPH01 Sensor Decoder