The CS1040 is a long-range, low-power tilt and vibration sensor supporting LoRaWAN protocol. The sensor provides configurable, real-time notifications or regular reported statistics.
The sensor can be readily attached to doors, garage doors, windows, firearms, jewelry boxes, or machinery. The sensor detects motion in all three dimensions. Small and low profile, the sensor can be used for a wide variety of applications where detection of vibration or tilt is required.
The CS1040 is powered by two AAA batteries providing 2+ years of operation in typical conditions. Batteries can be easily replaced.
- 6 axis accelerometer measures linear and rotational motion
- Built-in operating configurations
- Vibration impulse detector
- Garage tile detector
- Continuous vibration detector
- Create custom configurations using powerful state machine
- Temperature and statistics reports
- Low-power technology offers 2+ years of battery life
- Secure and simple "scan and play" device management
- Long Range: typical 300 to 500 meters
- Supports Cora Wireless Cloud Stack
- Multi-frequency, multiple LoRa regions including US (915 MHz), EU (868 MHz), and CN (470 MHz)
- Affix to objects and machinery to be notified whenever they are moved or disturbed
- Receive notifications including mail and porch delivery boxes
- Secure the perimeter, monitor windows and garage door opening
- LoRa Protocols: Coralink Class C, LoRaWAN Class C (V1.0.3)
- 6-Axis Accelerometer: selectable 2g, 4g, 8g, and 16g sensitivity ranges
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 2.56 x 1.97 x 0.69 inches (65.0 x 50.0 x 17.5 mm)
- Multi-color status LED
- Set button
- Power: 2 AAA batteries (3V DC)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: < 95% non-condensing
- Intended for indoor use only
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".
Technical DocumentationDownload Datasheet
Download User Guide