The Pico Gateway is specifically designed for wide-area IoT applications. Applications include, but not limited to home security, automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring street lights, etc. Typical deployment is using star network configuration similar to mobile network base stations. This gateway is Pico type and very suitable for small businesses or private area use cases like parking lots, exhibition centers or campus, etc.
- Support background scan
- Various internet connection: Ethernet or 4G/4G backhaul
- Web UI for LoRa and network configuration
- Support OTA and USB firmware upgrade
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0,3
- Up to 16 concurrent channels for LoRa transmission
- Optional support a wide frequency range from 862MHz to 928MHz in different SKU