The RG1xx+RS1xx Starter Kit features our LoRaWAN enabled gateway and one of the sensors from our LoRaWAN range, the MultiSensor (featuring Temp/RH + Open/Closed sensing capabilities), which make it easy to gather sensor data and send it as far as 10km in open air to our RG1xx gateway, where it can be sent to the cloud via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
The RG1xx is configurable over a web-based GUI for many popular packet forwarders for cloud services like Amazon Web Services, Semtech Basics Station, The Things Network, ChirpStack, and Senet, making setup and operation a breeze.
The Starter Kit is also compatible with AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN. As AWS Qualified Devices, the RG1xx and RS1xx are easy to quickly register with AWS IoT Core, eliminating the need to manage a LoRa Network Server and accelerating IoT application development.
RS1xx sensors are easy to install, last for years on two AA batteries are configurable over our mobile application
- Complete end-to-end
- Battery-powered sensor lasts years on two AA batteries
- Easy to configure for third-party cloud providers
- Easy installation with low maintenance
- RG1xx Gateway supporting multiple interfaces, LoRaWAN, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n and Ethernet connectivity
- 8-Channel LoRaWAN support with up to +27 dBm max transmit power
- RS1xx Sensor supports LoRaWAN and Bluetooth 4.2 (Central/Peripheral Mode)
- 256k flash memory on RS1xx sensor can store up to 10,000 measurements
- Small form factor sensors are easy to integrate into nearly any environment
- Approvals for FCC, IC, CE, ASNZS, NCC, IMDA, and Bluetooth SIG
- Industrial operating temperature range (RS1xx: -25º to 50º C, RG1xx: -30º to +70º C)