Sleek smart - made for people. The Abeeway Smart Badge is a portable multi-mode tracker in ID card format with embedded sensors combining GPS, Low-power GPS, Wi-Fi Sniffer, BLE and LoRaWAN® TDoA geolocation technologies, supporting accurate and continuous outdoor and indoor geolocation.
This device is ideal for proximity detection, zone notification and monitoring of workforce safety and security. Simple to use, a single button gives you access to the numerous functionalities you may personalize for your needs, e.g. as a Panic/SOS Button. A local zoning feature is able to signal danger zones with a 80db buzzer. It has industrialized magnetic connector for recharging the battery.
Multiple Operating Modes
- Motion Tracking: Real-time position when motion is detected
- Permanent tracking: Regular interval real time position
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors
- GPS: Precise outdoor position
- Low power GPS: Fast Time To First Fix in outdoor and daylight indoor conditions
- Wi-Fi: Position in indoor and urban area
- BLE: Short-range geolocation
- Geofencing zone detection
- Proximity detection
- User interface: Buzzer, LEDs, multi-modes button
- Temperature monitoring
- LoRaWAN® Class A radio
- High Pressure Water-spray resistant enclosure (IP65)
- Rechargeable battery
- Magnetic USB connector for Rechargeable battery
- Firmware Upgrade
- ATEX certification pending
- Holder to slide RF ID Card
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".