Only available to U.S. customers currently in the RAK Hotspot Miner backlog.
Miners are in stock and will ship after invoice is executed.
The FinestraMiner is a high performance, best in class hotspot for the Helium Network, brought to you by the folks at Mimiq and designed in California!
Wrapped in a sleek, ready to use, consumer friendly design, FinestraMiner not only delivers on form but on function as well.
With a reusable 'space age' sticky material on its base, FinestraMiner can be mounted on any vertical surface near a door or window - even the window itself - ensuring improved outdoor coverage and enhanced mining metrics.
The FinestraMiner comes with onboard mining, compliant with current Helium network specifications, and is ready to install and use with the Helium App. Deploy your crypto mining device in your home allowing low-power coverage for IoT devices in the surrounding area. Earn in HNT cryptocurrency every time everyone routes through your data source! Thousands of existing solutions, sensors, devices, and gateways can be easily configured to run LongFi - a powerful blend of LoRaWAN® and blockchain technologies. Use FinestraMiner as a quick gateway to this powerful technology. FinestraMiner comes equipped with a reusable adhesive base. This allows it to be placed in the most advantageous indoor locations for best performance - even sloping or vertical surfaces which are flat and smooth.
• Easy setup with reusable adhesive base and quick remove with a twisting motion
• Quick pairing with Helium App for instant connection to the LoRaWAN® network (The People's Network)
Gateway Hardware Specifications
• LoRaWAN® Frequencies: Currently available only in North America - 915 MhZ
• Working Temperature: -31°F to 167°F (-35°C to 75°C)
• Connectivity: BLE 5 and WiFi 5GHz
• Setup: Easy setup with both IOS and Android via Helium App
• Antenna Gain: RP-SMA Female Connector - 2.6 dBI antenna gain
• Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 1.6 in (110 mm x 110 mm x 40 mm)
• Supply Voltage: 5V / 2A
• Certifications and Compliance: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two condition (1) This Device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This Device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Helium FAQs and Troubleshooting
Wondering how many hotspots are in your area? Check out the Helium Coverage Map here: