The MultiConnect® microCell is a compact and simple communications platform that provides cellular capabilities for fixed and mobile applications. It is intended for use in settings such as vending, smart stationnement, smart inventory tracking equipment and commercial applications.
The MultiConnect microCell is part of the MultiTech comprehensive portfolio of cellular connectivity products optimized for M2M (machine-to-machine) applications. It comes with support for Windows and Linux drivers and is CDC ACM compliant to ensure a plug-and-play experience.
The MultiConnect microCell has one USB communication port which is also used for power, and external SMA connectors to accommodate two external antennes for cellular connectivity. This standalone USB-to-cellular device 0/4G-LTE Cat 4 and Cat 1 technology and is intended to provide basic cellular communication and security such as SSL/TLS 1.2 or higher. It relies heavily on the asset to provide advanced firewall and networking capabilities such as private tunneling, MAC filtering, SNMP, etc.
The MultiConnect microCell USB cellulaire modem is also available for use on Private LTECBRS OnGo networks. This new model has several unique features in comparison to other MultiConnect microCell models:
- Simple, low-cost connectivity solution for dédiated private networks, neutre host networks, and fixed wireless networks
- FCC Part 15 and Part 96 authorized end-user device for LTE band 48 and CBRS OnGo Networks
- Approved interopérabilité with CBRS base stations and access points
MultiTech Connection Manager-a logiciel solution designed to greatly simplify and ease the installation, configuration and management of cellular connectivity in MultiTech USB and serial cellular modems that lack the intelligence to manage these functions. Learn more Here.
- Compact and rugged design
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Long and stable lifecycles
- 4G-LTE Cat 4 and Cat 1
- USB for data and power
- FCC, PTCRB and Sprint approved
- Integrated TCP/IP et UDP/IP stacks
- SSL/TLS support
- Two-year warranty, upgradeable to five years