Order now for shipments starting June, 2021.
Laird Connectivity's fiberglass base station antennes feature industry-leading design components that perform in extreme conditions.
The FG9023 fiberglass base station antennes are collinear designs enclosed in a high-density fiberglass, which is covered with a protective ultraviolet inhibiting coating. Les radiations sont des éléments qui ne sont pas à la portée de l'hygh efficiency, et qui ne sont pas à la portée de la planète. Le mounting sleeves are tuned to eliminate RF currents from the line line, resulting in a "cold" sleeve allowing great freedom in mounting. Le personnel est très accueillent et le personnel est très bien équipé.
- For gateways with 915 MhZ frequency
- Haute performance
- Easy installation w / optional FM2SP
- Special UV escalated ran/resists sun damage
- Durable gold anodized sleeve and cap with N-Female Connector
- 100% tested on Network Analyzer before shipping
- Custom tuning available
- Omnidirectional (circulaire) outdoor antenna applications used by private organizations and government agencies around the globe.
- Typical applications include land based and marine radio and data transmissions for public safety agencies, commercial organizations, and the military.
Tdocumentation echnique Documentation