CrisisGo is the premier safety platform that provides emergency communication and management of critical events across all stakeholders, including first responders. CrisisGo is adopted by organizations for emergency response to virtually any incident or critical situation – including active shooter, lockdown, fire, natural disaster, and any day-to-day situations, including medical events, student fighting, bullying, and more.
No other school safety solution can offer the range of functionality, ease of use, and reliability. Furthermore, CrisisGo’s Internet of Things (IoT) safety solutions, like Safety OneClick, significantly improve your organization’s ability to alert everyone of an incident and swiftly respond. Integrating safety devices and technologies helps safety teams respond faster and more effectively.
Alyssa's Law stipulates that "public and secondary schools be equipped with panic alarms or emergency mechanisms." Panic alarm means a silent security system signal generated by the manual activation of a device intended to signal a life-threatening or emergency situation requiring a response from law enforcement. Specifications included:
- The alarm shall be directly linked to local law enforcement authorities - in the case of a school building located in a municipality in which there is no municipal police department, a location designated by the Superintendent of State Police.
- Alarm shall immediately transmit a signal or message t such authorities upon activation.
- The alarm shall not be audible within the school building.
CrisisGo’s Safety OneClick IoT Solution
Safety OneClick allows organizations to utilize help buttons based on LoRaWAN wireless technology, which presents a fast and reliable alternative to wi-fi. The process is simple, reliable, and immediate. Once the IoT button is pressed during an incident, the LoRaWAN gateway transmits the signal to CrisisGo, and an Alert is immediately activated, allowing your organization to properly respond.
How Does CrisisGo Apply to Alyssa's Law?
- CrisisGo platform includes alerts and notifications that notify safety teams and escalate to local law enforcement, fire, emergency medical services, and first responders in an instant.
- Intuitive interface allows for rapid action, instant notification to local authorities, and 911 calls made automatically from the app.
- Bring your entire safety team together into a single message group so that text, audio, video, files, etc can be easily shared and accessed during and after an event.
- Advance location information, panic type, and details of the panic can be easily transmitted to 911 centers (PSAP) within the United States.
- Native support with devices like Kyocera, Sonim, Siyata, and Promethean as well as SOS buttons.
- For public locations or if you cannot install the CrisisGo app, our platform is compatible with various hardware-based "panic" buttons that connect via WiFi, LTE, or LoRa®.
CrisisGo Case Study: AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN® - Enhance Your School Safety with Safety OneClick