BoB Assistant is a LoRaWAN® low power compatible vibration sensor perfect for indoor and outdoor predictive maintenance of industrial applications. It is combined with a temperature sensor made for environmental conditions, an RGB Led for the User Interface and a push-button.
The sensor monitors the vibration signature of an equipment (pump, ventilation, etc.) on the ranges 0 to 400Hz (± 6Hz) and 0 to 12.4kHz (± 200Hz) every 5 minutes adjustable). After an automatic learning period of 7 days, the sensor alerts in case of vibration drift, allowing maintenance teams to intervene before a breakage or failure.
The data transmission on public or private LoRaWAN® network is done periodically or immediately in case of alert:
- Exceeding the vibration drift threshold (adjustable).
- Machine on/off (adjustable).
Installation and commissioning is quick and easy.
- Easily configurable for unlimited usages
- Maximum transmission power 25mW in the band
- Temperature measurement
- Adjustable periodic sampling
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and ease of use
- >2 years of autonomy
- Measuring ranges / accuracies:
- Vibration: 0-400Hz / ± 6Hz and 0-12.4kHz / ± 200Hz
- Temperature: -20°C to +55°C / ± 1°C
- LoRa wireless network (Long Range) through LoRa Gateway (Gateway sold separately) or, as an option, via private or public LoRaWAN®.
Vibration analysis :
- Typical Bandwidth: 1750 Hz
- Sampling rate: 4.5 kHz
- Full scale range: +/- 16g
- Typical RMS noise: 7 mg
- Nonlinearity: +- 0.5 %
- Typical Bandwidth: 70 kHz
- Sampling rate: 180 kHz (120 db SPL)
- Signal-to-Noise: 64.3 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.20%
- -20°C to + 80°C
- -68°F to + 176°F