Powered by the Internet of Things, Sampols enables real-time noise measurement throughout urban, rural and industrial areas, introducing previously unthinkable applications within a single solution. Cities, industries and enterprises obtain continuous amounts of continuous and real-time data to be able to make fast, well-informed decisions to realize change.
Sampols full solution is completed by an interactive and customizable dashboard that vizualises data in real time. Compared to more traditional sound level meters, Sampols Noise Monitoring solution offers compelling advantages such as:
- Cost-effectiveness: One-time sensor investment and app subscription. Affordable wireless connectivity.
- Real-time measurements: With combined sensor measurements continuously collecting data, noise evolution maps and reports within 15 minutes (configurable) enabling governments, business owners and enterprises to quickly and efficiently address harmful noise.
- Easy to install: install your sensor anywhere and easily, without supply cable needed. Operational in only a few minutes!
- Low power: Battery life of up to one year of continuous measurement.
- Accurate: Measure and relate noise level readings every 15 minutes (configurable) with an accuracy of +/- 1.5 dB.
- Customizable: flexible dashboard interface, analytics and settings. Set your noise level limits to trigger alerts and create rules.
- Measuring all relevant noise parameters (Leq , L10, L50, L90, L95, Lmin, Lmax)
- Battery operated, continuous measurements for 10-12 months
- Outdoor, IP 67 waterproof enclosure.
- Unattended real-time measurements transmitted wirelessly.
- Configurable reporting period in 1-minute steps.
- Configurable measurement schedule.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 or 1.0.4 compliant.
- Easy LoRaWAN® device registration from claim code
- OTAA device, can be ABP configured upon request
- Sensitivity: 30dB SPL
- Linearity: ±1.5 dB (30dB SPL – 95dB SPL)
- Dimensions: 115mm x65mm x 55mm
- Weight: 315g (with battery)
After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email from CalChip Connect with instructions on how to retrieve the LoRaWAN® EUIs and keys for your sensor devices. Subject line of the email will be: "CalChipConnect Order - Important information to use your sensors".