Only available to North America customers currently in the RAK Hotspot Miner backlog.
Miners are in stock and will ship after invoice is executed.
SenseCAP M1 is a high-performing, ready-to-use LoRaWAN indoor gateway compatible with Helium LongFi Network. SenseCAP M1 can connect to The People’s Network within a few simple steps in minutes, and helps you build LoRa® applications with low costs. SenseCAP M1 provides miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for LoRa®/LoRaWAN devices. It helps you join and contribute to the infrastructure of The People’s Network while enjoying the benefits from the Helium community.
• Handy Setup to Helium Network. 6 steps, 5 minutes, ready to go.
• Powered by Mature Hardware Solutions. Raspberry Pi 4(2G/4G/8G RAM) and WM1302/WM1303 (Semtech SX1302/SX1303) baseband LoRa® chip.
• Secured and Reliable. Built-in ECC608 crypto chip, high-security authentication, and reliable connectivity.
• Automatic Online Upgrades. Automatic OTA upgrades, without manual operation.
• Remote Diagnosis. Built-in remote diagnostics mechanism, efficient online support.
• 64GB Large Storage. 64GB MicroSD card large storage, extending the lifetime of the gateway, fulfilling the memory requirement of potential upgrade.
• Efficient Cooling Solution. Aluminum enclosure with a heatsink and cooling fan inside, ensuring long-term and stable operation.
• Multiple Accessories. Fiberglass antenna, slider pad for sliding rod installation, and upcoming outdoor enclosure, etc.
• FCC and CE Certificated. Available for personal and commercial use.
Gateway Hardware Specifications
• Processor: Raspberry Pi 4 (Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz)
• Storage: 64GB MicroSD Card
• Frequency: EU868 Version: 863MHz ~ 870MHz, US915 Version: 902MHz ~ 928MHz
• Sensitivity: -125dBm @125KHz/SF7, -139dBm @125KHz/SF12
• TX Power: Up to 26 dBm
• Antenna Gain: US915: 2.6 dBi, EU868: 2.8 dBi
• Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohm
• Antenna Radio Pattern: Omni-Directional
• Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
• LoRaWAN: Supports Class A, C
• Input Voltage: DC 5V - 3A
• Interfaces: USB Type-C (Power Supply) * 1, Ethernet RJ45 * 1, RP-SMA Female Antenna Connector* 1
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
• Relative Humidity: 0% - 90% (non-condensing)
• Heat Dissipation: Aluminum enclosure, a heatsink, and a cooling fan
• IP Grade: IP20
• Certificate: FCC / CE
Helium FAQs and Troubleshooting
Wondering how many hotspots are in your area? Check out the Helium Coverage Map here: