Recently announced at the Things Conference in February, the Things Network's new indoor and outdoor gateways are driving the cost of LoRaWAN down to make it even easier for even more people to get involved and run a gateway on the Things Network. This Things Outdoor Gateway is best suited for environments that put high demands robustness and longevity. It features a 3G/4G backhaul along with GPS. The gateway works out-of-the-box, with an easy to use web interface for configuration.
TTOG supports 3/4G backhaul, simply insert a SIM card and configure via the web interface. The gateway is supplied with a GPS antenna and Power-over-Ethernet power supply. No LoRa antenna is included by default.
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- 3G/4G backhaul support
- US915 frequency band
- Transmit power up to +27dBm
- Supports LBT (Listen Before Talk)
- 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet
- Built-in OpenVPN support
- Configurable for any LoRaWAN network server
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM (Australia), Telec (Japan), NCC (Taiwan), RCM (Australia), Malaysia
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 68mm
- Weight: 2.05kg
Download Product Description