Order now for shipments starting June, 2021.
Laird Connectivity's fiberglass base station antennas feature industry-leading design components that perform in extreme conditions.
The fiberglass base station antennas are collinear designs enclosed in a high density fiberglass, which is covered with a protective ultraviolet inhibiting coating. The radiating elements are made from high efficiency copper and are carefully phased to provide maximum gain in the horizontal plane. The mounting sleeves are tuned to eliminate RF currents from the transmission line, resulting in a “cold” sleeve allowing great freedom in mounting. This high quality and well-focused beam provides the highest gain and best efficiency.
- For gateways with 868 MhZ frequency
- High performance
- Easy installation w/ optional FM2SP
- Special UV treated randome/resists sun damage
- Durable gold anodized sleeve and cap with N-Female Connector
- 100% tested on Network Analyzer before shipping
- Custom tuning available
- Omnidirectional (circular) outdoor antenna applications used by private organizations and government agencies around the globe.
- Typical applications include land based and marine radio and data transmissions for public safety agencies, commercial organizations, and the military.